Sunday, February 13, 2011

#6 IN A WEEK OF POSTS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY



"Jesus is the One for whom we were made.  We were created to be loved by Him.  And we were created to love Him with all of our heart, with all
of our mind, and with all of our soul."

"I often reflect on how God woos me, wins me,
and loves me to Himself."

"I am God's beloved.  He desires relationship with me.  That is the most important thing."

"Don't ever be afraid to ask Him to reassure you
of His love and to reveal Himself in ways you haven't known."

"His love is here to stay."

by Dee Brestin and Kathy Troccoli~

*This book is great for both single and married people, as one of the authors is single and one is married.  Brestin offers lovely insights into marriage by sharing anecdotes from her own, and Troccoli's contributions on the subject of being single are abundant and inspiring.

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment