Saturday, February 12, 2011

~#5 IN A WEEK OF POSTS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY



One year, christianitytoday.com asked singles to share how God had reminded them of His love for them on Valentine's Day. The article was entitled, "Valentines from Heaven." The following is what one girl wrote....

I purchased a beautiful 2-toned burgundy/gold pickup truck back in December.  When I first saw it on the lot, I never dreamed it would be mine--but God has a way of spoiling me!  The day before Valentine's Day, I was driving home from work and suddenly heard a loud CRACK.  I knew that I'd taken my first rock and would probably have a horrible scratch on my vehicle.  When I looked for the damage I found it on the windshield, just left and well below my field of vision.  When I studied the hit, I realized it was in a heart-shaped design.  What others may see as a fault is now an awesome sign to me--
a reminder of my Savior's love.  As I drive, I not only thank God for this wonderful truck, I thank Him for this symbol he's etched in the glass just for me!

~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment