Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~#1 IN A WEEK OF POSTS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY



One year, christianitytoday.com asked singles to share how God had reminded them of His love for them on Valentine's Day.  The article was entitled, "Valentines from Heaven."  The following is what one girl wrote....

Since I'm single, I spent February 14 trying to concentrate on the fact that God is my valentine--though I did pray for something a tad tangible to confirm His love for me.  We finally had a warm day here in Florida (I know, how unusual!), so I decided to go out to my condo's pool and get some sun.  I read a Christian book for a while and prayed a bit too.  But when I was lying down with my eyes closed, I heard someone say, "Jesu, um, guess he ran out of smoke."  I was half asleep when I heard the same woman say, "Loves."  I finally opened my eyes, and when I turned my head up to the sky I read the words, "Jesus Loves U!"  Everybody at the pool was reading it aloud, "Jesus loves you.  Jesus loves you."  I knew right then that God had written that message just for me.  I know it blessed many others as well, but to me it was my own personal valentine from Jesus Christ.

~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment