Tuesday, October 17, 2017

~IN MEMORY OF THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL NABEEL QURESHI



When a tweet came through my feed that Nabeel Qureshi had passed away, I was absolutely shocked, as I was not aware of his cancer ordeal.

I discovered that he had filmed vlogs throughout his illness and posted them on his ministry's youtube channel, and I began to watch some of them.

In one (which I've posted below), Nabeel's wife, Michelle, sat in, and I really enjoyed hearing about her life.  At the end of this video, in her closing prayer, she specifically addresses the 'problem of pain,' and I think she does so in a real and helpful way that is simple but not simplistic.

I'm happy to see that she has continued to post vlogs since her husband's passing (Vlogs 44 and 45).

I wish Michelle and her daughter, Ayah, all the best, and hope to see more updates on their lives in the future.





*I thought I would also post links to a couple of Nabeel's other vlogs.  In this one, he relates seeing Jesus in a dream and discusses the lesson he feels was inherent in it, and in this one he talks about worshiping in the midst of personal pain.

*Nabeel's memorial service can be viewed here.

~ ~ ~

Below are links to Nabeel's books--what a blessing he was and will continue to be.








~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment