Saturday, September 16, 2017

~SNACKIN' SATURDAY: RICE PUDDING





My sister introduced me to Kozy Shack Rice Pudding a year or two ago, and I must say it's really delicious.  Plus, I love that it's all-natural.








She told me she found it at Lowes Foods, which is a grocery store I rarely shop at, since it's farther from where I live than other stores.  When I decided to go and fetch some of this pudding last week, I headed over to Lowes, though to be honest, I've never looked for it anywhere else (though I've never happened to spot it anywhere else either).

In pulling up the company's website, I see an idea for a yummy add-in for this pudding: fruit!

{source: Kozy Shack's website}


I'd love to try some of the company's other puddings, though the only one other than the Original Recipe Rice Pudding that they sell at Lowes is the Tapioca--boohoo.  I know raisins, cinnamon, and vanilla extract are very popular in rice pudding, and Kozy Shack has two varieties with those ingredients.

I'm also a major crème caramel fan, so that looks delish too.

*This rice pudding contains dairy, but there are recipes out there that sub in soy- or almond milkcoconut milkcream of coconut, and cashew milk.

*Mint might be an interesting topper for rice pudding.











~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment