Monday, March 28, 2016

~EASTER QUOTATIONS & INSPIRATION





"Easter," all her birds are singing,
Easter, and the souls of men,
Lying long in strife and shadow,
Take the light of heaven again.

~ J.J. Britton (1832-1913), "Easter" ~

~ ~ ~

 I recently came across a rusty nail outside on the street, and then days later, a cross made its way into my life in the form of two french fries (☺).  A bit later, I came across a heart-shaped leaf lying face-down on the sidewalk, and a couple of weeks after that, I caught sight of the heart-shaped leaf pictured above, and I took its photo in the sun.  I think it looks like it has a wound/scar on its right side.



~ ~ ~

"Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time."
~ Martin Luther ~

~ ~ ~










~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment