Thursday, March 31, 2016

~LIP LOVE AT EASTER (AND ALL THE YEAR THROUGH!)




My last lip balm post inspired me to do another one, and since the Easter Lip Smackers were so cute this year, I decided to go right ahead and do so.  This is an idea that could be done any time of year, without the Resurrection Day accoutrements; for example, non-seasonal lip balms could be tagged with verses without any Easter packaging, such as eggs.  Christmas and Valentine lip balms can also be cute, so keep those holidays in mind as well.




























I think enclosing lip balms in beribboned Easter eggs is a sweet way to wrap them; however, I found that it's surprisingly difficult to tie a ribbon around an Easter egg!  The ribbon slips up and down the egg, and if you grasp the egg too tightly, it pops open.  My saving grace was to tape the ribbon in place on the back of the egg and then tie.  I'd suggest using clear gift-wrap tape and then leaving the tape on so the ribbon won't slip around later.  Or even better, glue the ribbon on at the back, and let it dry before tying your knot or bow ☺.






































 





~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment