Tuesday, January 15, 2019

~SLAY





After reading here and there about God giving people a word for the coming year, I briefly considered that maybe I should take part in this practice, especially since I had never done so before.

A second later, I was given my word: slay

Its first layer of meaning draws from Job 13:15a...

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him."

Its second layer of action and meaning for me is that I will continue to slay the demons in my life (ie, the supernatural ones--spiritual attack is in mind here), along with anything else that needs to go (non-supernatural "demons"), such as unhealthy patterns and self-sabotage.

I must say this is the perfect word for me at this time!

Thank you, God for speaking it to me :)

~ ~ ~

*The photo I used in this post is in the public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment