Sunday, October 9, 2016

~FALL MOOD: SWEATERSSS (WITH A PONCHO THROWN IN FOR GOOD MEASURE)





I decided to browse the sweaters that are available at Forever 21, as they have over 100 of them in stock right now.  They have quite a few that are cute but that I didn't post because I didn't like how they were styled in the product pics.

Here's an interesting facty: Bible verses are printed on Forever 21's shopping bags.  I've posted a pic of one of them at the end of this post ☺




{source, above two}






{source, above three}














{source, above two}


When you're wearing a knit sweater that has holes in the weave that are see-able through-able, simply layer a cami, tank, or tee underneath!



{source, above two}




{source, above two}




{source, above two}


*This bag is several years old.  I don't know what the current bags look like.

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment