Wednesday, September 28, 2016

~FALL MOOD...FASHION PICKS





These comfy clothes are facilitating an autumn feeling ☺


Aaaah, old-fashioned/romantic yet modern cardigans...



{Available at Cupshe}


This sweater, which was also available from Cupshe at some point, appears to be sold out--oh well, you snooze, you loose.  It's so cute though...



Francesca's has some versatile-looking sweaters...







Along with some adorbs boots...



I'd like a couple of Anthropologie scarves, please...

{one in a pretty print}


{and one with sequins, of course}


I'd like to find some clogs like these, but for about a quarter of the price ;)



Here are several sweaters from Gap in various shades of cream...







And this Gap Pintuck Popover is cute...



More cute boots...










Love the color of this American Eagle fringe cocoon cardigan...



And this AEO scarf is spiffy...



What a pretty blouse!  I guess a cream-colored cami would work underneath...





Old Navy has some attractive offerings...









{An adorbs ensemble = 


{A fall sunshine-like dress


I really like these pants for fall--the color and design details on them are nifty... 



They're Jax Moto Jeggings by Call Me California, and they come in all sorts of fun fall shades.









I don't have any jeggings, much less moto pants (which is short for motorcycle pants), but they're probably really warm, due to the fact that they cling.  Honestly, my cold-weather go-to in that area is looser-fitting jeans and knee socks.  I've found some really cute ones at Target for next to nothing in recent years, and they'll sometimes show (buy fun colors and patterns!) if you wear them with clogs, which I also love.  

I just usually prefer my jeans to fall out over my cold-weather shoes, and I think I always will.  Maybe it's more flattering for my body type, after all.  But this type of thing would be so cute in mild weather with bare feet in flats or in cold weather with tall boots.  

As a matter of fact, I need to get some knee-high boots (preferably with a chunky heel or a wedge, just because I like my shoes thus) and try wearing skinny jeans tucked into them...
#wardrobegoals ☺

~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment