Sunday, November 2, 2014

~TO MARKET, TO MARKET...







On Friday, I went on a little jaunt to my local farmer's market with my sister because she wanted me to snap a few pics of her 3-month-old son.  I'm happy I got to help make some memories with them on his first Halloween, and I enjoyed taking in the seasonal sights as well...














This hand-painted cutie-pie put a smile on my face...



This uniquely-colored pumpkin was sitting by itself and appeared to be priced a bit higher than some of the other ones of a similar size.  I should have inquired about it because I'm curious about those pretty pale peach and seafoam shades it possessed...

















My sister bought this at the farmer's market, and it looks so cute on her steps--it's called an apple gourd!  Wouldn't it make a neat teacher's gift, especially with a ribbon tied around the stem?  After typing that last sentence, I came upon this post which shows one that has been painted red!  They can also be made into birdhouses.








~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment