Sunday, January 31, 2010

~AN EARLY VALENTINE



We had the prettiest snowfall this weekend...
perhaps it's an early Valentine.

      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥ 

"He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth.'"
~Job 37:6a (NIV)

"Have you entered the storehouses of the snow?"
~Job 38:22a (NIV) 

"Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow." ~Psalm 51:7 (NLT)

"Snow-crown the peaks with splendor, scatter rose petals down your paths." ~Psalm 65:11 (MSG)

"He spreads the snow like wool and scatters the frost like ashes." ~Psalm 147:16 (NIV)

"She doesn't worry about her family when it snows; their winter clothes are all mended and ready to wear." ~Proverbs 31:21 (MSG)

"His appearance was like lightning, and His clothes were white as snow." ~Matthew 28:3 (NIV)   

No comments:

Post a Comment